Photobucket

The Steiner's

in Sim Showcase Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:04 am
by clearquartz • 16 Posts

I wanted to give Sims 2 a proper go so I created my two favourite book characters in the modern day.

Meet Liesel and Rudy Steinberg

Liesel is a German Orphan who was introduced to Rudy when she was placed with an adoptive family during the second world war.
Now based in modern times, Liesel met Rudy when she ran away from home and moved to a new area, Rudy was a nice young boy who saw a vulnerable girl living on the street. He snook her food and secretly snook her into his home. And now into her heart. Now all grown up Liesel and Rudy are to begin a life of there own and with the money they recently recieved over the tragic loss of Rudy's mother they should be off to a good start.

Scroll up

hausband jokes

in Sim Showcase Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:06 am
by LOFBIOMY

A husband and wife stepped up to view the body of his mother-in-law. As he began to cry, his wife punched him and said: Why are you crying, you never liked my mother anyway. I know he replied, I thought I saw her move!

Scroll up

jokes

in Sim Showcase Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 am
by LOFBIOMY

A husband and wife stepped up to view the body of his mother-in-law. As he began to cry, his wife punched him and said: Why are you crying, you never liked my mother anyway. I know he replied, I thought I saw her move!

Scroll up

jokes

in Sim Showcase Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:33 pm
by LOFBIOMY

Scroll up

dentysta

in Sim Showcase Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:32 am
by BrooksRokTefe

Remove everything, that a theme does not concern.
<b><a href=profesjonalnego-wybielania-zebw/>pogotowie stomatologiczne Åódź</a></b>

Scroll up

sexdating websites

in Sim Showcase Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:49 pm
by Exhattasterve

DatingBuzz South Africa can help you find a permanent wedding date for the rest of your life. All you need to do is take the first step, be proactive and make the first move in changing your relationship status from 'free and single' to 'lucky in love'.
Why dating is perfect for youâ¦
offer members an opportunity for dating and social networking... Plus random $10.00-10,000.00 contributions to members to meet in person. Meet local singles in.. your area,.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: qwe312
Board Statistics
The forum has 1153 topics and 2342 posts.